The Colorado School of Mines Greek community offers a unique college experience for all of its members. With our seven fraternities and four sororities there's a home waiting for you! Although each organization maintains its own separate activities, customs and traditions, all fraternities and sororities were founded on the principles of scholarship, leadership development, service and philanthropy, and lifelong friendship.
CSM Greek Life Mission
Colorado School of Mines Greek Life is an influential and proud community committed to inclusive support of all chapter members and the Mines campus. We provide and develop an experience which promotes passionate and impactful leaders bonded by the ideas of tradition, service, and academic excellence.
CSM Greek Life Values
Learning Outcomes for Greek Life
Students who engage in Fraternity and Sorority Life will or will be able to:
- Illustrate personal responsibility and make informed decisions that are consistent with the core values of their national organization and the Mines Student Code of Conduct
- Recognize their individual strengths and passions to serve in leadership capacities to accomplish chapter and community goals and expectations
- Employ critical thinking skills to assess current systems, develop relevant questions, inspire change, and assess current and past practices to constructively form the goals and vision of each chapter and the Greek community
- Develop relationships and support structures within their chapters and the Greek community through IFC, Panhellenic, chapter social, and all Greek activities
- Implement self-governance and be able to consistently display a reasons, flexible, and collaborative approach to leadership
Just a few benefits of Greek Life include academic support and achievement, leadership opportunities, connection to campus and community, career networking opportunities, scholarship opportunities, and on-campus housing.
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body of the seven fraternities on campus. IFC coordinates recruitment and Greek-wide events, as well as implements the rules and regulations of the Greek community and the University. IFC provides a great opportunity for leadership development for its executive board members and delegates.
The Panhellenic Council (Panhell) is the governing body of the four sororities on campus. Panhel coordinates sorority recruitment and works with the InterFraternity Council (IFC) to plan Greek-wide events, as well as implements the rules and regulations of the Greek community and the University. Panhel provides a great opportunity for leadership development for its executive board members and delegates.
|Inter-Fraternity Council (IFC)||1200 16th St. c/o Student Activities||Adam Kinardemail@example.com|
|Alpha Tau Omega (ATO)||1751 W. Campus Road||Erik Knippelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beta Theta Pi (Beta)||1701 W. Campus Road||Aditya Malkanemail@example.com|
|Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji)||1803 W. Campus Road||Mason Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kappa Sigma (Kappa Sig)||1800 W. Campus Road||Eric Kressinemail@example.com|
|Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE)||1856 W. Campus Road||Jakob Howardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sigma Nu||1200 16th. St. c/o Student Activities||Jacob Hughesemail@example.com|
|Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Ep)||1807 W. Campus Road||Jonathan Guillfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Panhellenic Council (Panhel)||1200 16th Street c/o Student Activities||Megan Hansenemail@example.com|
|Alpha Phi||1550 W. Campus Road||Jean Farmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kappa Alpha Theta||1200 16th Street c/o Student Activities||Rheana Corderoemail@example.com|
|Pi Beta Phi (Pi Phi)||1500 W. Campus Road||Brooke Cawthonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sigma Kappa||1600 W. Campus Road||Amber Hillemail@example.com|
- Student Organizations
- Undergrad Student Gov
- Mines Activities Council
- Board of Student Organizations
- Get Started with OrgSync
- Report a Student Organization Incident
Office Information8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday
SA Office StaffDirector of Student Activities
Assoc. Dir. of Student Activities
for Campus Programs
Asst. Dir. of Student Activities
for Student Organizations