The Office of Student Activities provides oversight to multiple organizations including Student Government (USG), the Mines Activities Council (MAC), 7 Fraternities, 4 Sororities, and over 180 registered student organizations. We strive to make sure that every student has a place that they feel like they belong on our campus!
Student Clubs and Organizations Learning Outcomes:
Students who are involved in various student organizations on campus will be able to:
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and accountability for themselves and peers
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities throughout their programmatic efforts
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict, and motivating others
- Grow in understanding of institutional knowledge from a range of areas including policies, procedures, finances, and the like.
If you would like to get involved, start by looking at current organizations on OrgSync. For instructions on setting up and using OrgSync, visit the Getting Started portal.
Once your OrgSync account is all set up, browse organizations to find one you're interested in. If you can't find an organization that you'd be interested in, follow these instructions for starting a new student organization.
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Student Center (near the Information Desk).
- Student Organizations
- Undergrad Student Gov
- Mines Activities Council
- Board of Student Organizations
- Get Started with OrgSync
- Report a Student Organization Incident
Office Information8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday
SA Office StaffDirector of Student Activities
Assoc. Dir. of Student Activities
for Campus Programs
Asst. Dir. of Student Activities
for Student Organizations