Welcome to the CSM OrgSync Community!
OrgSync is the Student Organization Management Software used by CSM's 180+ student organizations to help keep Mines students connected to the campus and CSM community. OrgSync will serve as the home base for your involvement on campus by easily connecting you to Student Organizations and their events.
Using OrgSync you can:
- Find out information about the various groups on campus
- Join an Organization on campus
- Manage your membership in multiple activities
- Keep a personalized calendar that is automatically updated with events for your organizations.
- Contact the leaders of an organization
- Set-up an ePortfolio to track your involvement at Mines in a professional format
As an Organization Officer you can use OrgSync to:
- Create Events on the Campus Community Calendar
- Create Forms for members of our OrgSync community
- Ease event planning with integrated To-Do Lists
- Manage your organization's Roster and Membership online
- Share Information and Files with your organization's members
- Conduct Polls and Surveys for your members or for the campus
- Build and update your organization's Website easily
- here .
Studies over the last 30 years have shown that students who engage on a college campus in outside of the classroom activities get better grades, graduate at a higher rate, make more money upon graduation, and, most importantly, report having a more FUN college experience.
There are hundreds of ways to get involved at Colorado School of Mines including 180+ student organizations, club sports, Fraternity/Sorority life, intramural sports, student government, and service opportunities. To start getting involved just look through this list of student organizations, find a club you are interested in, and simply click a button.
For more information on getting involved and joining organizations on OrgSync, click