Welcome


The Colorado Lambda Chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon was founded by 13 young men, known as "The Lofters," on January 30, 1903 here at the Colorado School of Mines. Through the troublesome and prosperous times on our campus, Sigma Alpha Epsilon has stood tall and proud, remaining at the forefront of the Greek system here at Mines. The original Sigma Alpha Epsilon house was built back in 1923 on the corner of Illinois Street and 16th, the current location of Kafadar Commons. It was then relocated in 1968 to its current location at 1856 West Campus Road. Sigma Alpha Epsilon has dominated Fraternity Row, as it is known today, ever since. At the Colorado School of Mines there are currently over 55 active members of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. SAE carries on a long tradition of campus leadership, community involvement, athleticism, and academic success in the house. Academics are always a high priority for the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. There are scholarships awarded both in the chapter and at the national level which reward in house academic excellence. Sigma Alpha Epsilon is a leading fraternity on the CSM campus in anything from student government organizations to athletics. But more importantly, our members strive to hold true to the honor and distinction of being "The True Gentleman", which is the creed that our brotherhood was founded upon.

Editing This Sidebar

This sidebar can be edited by accessing the footer portion, under the template elements section of the website builder.

Event Calendar

« April June »
May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031 

Our Links